Friday, April 29, 2016

A bracelet that just may drive you wild!

This beauty of a bracelet has a gorgeous rose gold tone lion with tiger eye and lava rock stones. I am currently fighting over it with my fiancé because he wants it for himself. He likes that it has some weight to it as well as the lion. It's definitely a great unisex piece of jewelry. I absolutely love the tiger eye it is by far my favorite part of the bracelet.

As you can see from the picture this bracelet could  be worn with almost anyting. I personally would wear it with either black or maybe something that is  animal pattern. I really do love this piece of jewelry. I am definitely buying one for my fiancĂ© so he will leave me alone.

Interested in buying one for yourself or someone else? Get it here.

I was given this item at a discount or for free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment