Thursday, May 26, 2016

Panda Love

This is by far the cutest necklace I have ever seen. First off I love the bookmark. The quote is just perfect. If I could be a Panda I totally would be. Now I have a cute bookmark for when I need to place a book down to get something. Next I absolutely love the box. I love how it's fuzzy and soft but most importantly it's in the shape of a panda. Last but not least the necklace is by far my favorite part. The mama panda with her baby. Reminds me of me but instead of one I have two. This is a perfect gift for a young girl from her mom. It signifies to me a mom letting her daughter know she is always there. Great gift idea!



Want one? Just follow the link below:
http://www.amazon.com/mother-necklace-velour-jewelry-bookmark/dp/B01E4ZJTQC?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

I received this at a discounted price for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment