Sunday, June 12, 2016

Looking for that one or maybe two new things for your baby? Check this out!

These cute little baby items are made by Revelae Kids. I as well as my girls love these warm Cozy blanket type products. Now, as you can see down below I have one of my little girls modeling both items.


This cute Pouch is called a cozy blanket Pouch. Now this makes wrapping them up and changing a diaper an easy and pleasant experience. It has an elastic band so it's easy to put on, take off, and it will stay on. It's a very soft fabric so it's gentle on a baby's skin. 


This is called a Cozy Sleeper and is my favorite made by Revelae Kids. Not just because it keeps their hands away from their face but it covers their whole body. It, like the pouch, is very easy to put on and take off. This comes with a handy zipper. I use this as a replacement swaddle me. The first time I put this on my daughter she instantly fell asleep. My fiance calls it the star blanket. This is a very handy Sleeper Blanket.

Want to get one for a baby shower gift or get one for your baby? Just follow the link below.

Or

I received these items for a discounted price for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment